Friday, March 27, 2009

Photo Album of MGP Friends

I'm thinking about creating an online album of friends who visit the Museum. I think it would be really neat to have a collection of photos from our visitors for a few different reasons. First, I don't get to visit with or see many visitors unless they've signed up for a program, so I'm not sure how they interact with exhibits or which areas they spend the most time in, or which exhibits they most enjoyed. We have exit surveys and we collect zip codes, but seeing a picture of visitors enjoying the Museum would just be a great way to connect on a more personal level.

What do you think?

I was thinking I could simply post a request....something like this:

Have you visited the Museum of the Great Plains? If you send me a photo of your visit, I’ll post it on our new “MGP Friends From Around the World” online album. Be sure to include your name(s), and where you’re from. You might also write a caption. Oh, and please state that you give the Museum of the Great Plains permission to post your picture in the public online album.

Sound good?

No comments:

Post a Comment